- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Back To School
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
Resources to Help You Grow in Christ
More than 1 Million Copies Sold
Unlike Any Other Bible You Have Read--Now in the Popular New Living Translation
Want to read the Bible in one year? You can accomplish your goal and experience the Bible like never before.
Reading through God's Word has never been easier. That's because The Daily Bible® reorganizes the traditional arrangement of the 66 books in Scripture and places all the text in chronological order.
- Uses the text of the best-selling New Living Translation
- Divided into easily readable sections that can be completed in one year
- Organized chronologically
- Includes devotional commentary that provides historical and spiritual insights
- Provides clear historical context for a better understanding of Scripture
- Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are organized by topic
- The Psalms are presented thematically
- Harmonized Gospels integrate the life of Christ into one smooth narrative
- A chronology of all the major biblical events
The Daily Bible® is designed to be read from cover to cover--and understood
The much-loved Daily Bible (more than a million copies sold) includes several helpful features. Devotional commentary provides historical and spiritual insights and helps readers grasp the flow of revelation and apply it to their lives. The arrangement of the Bible text itself is unique:
- 365 convenient daily readings guide readers through all of God's Word in one year.
- Passages are arranged chronologically, enabling readers to understand and experience God's unfolding plan of creation, redemption, and restoration like never before.
- Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are displayed topically in order to highlight specific aspects of God's wisdom.
Hardcover edition and audio versions (CD and MP3s) are also available.